Buy it now with
Up to 24 months Interest Free*
Don’t wait! Get up to 24 months Interest Free* with no deposit on purchases $250 and over.
Purchase what you want right now with flexible repayment plans that suit your budget and lifestyle.
Once approved, you’ll receive a Lombard 180 card, the perfect shopping partner for purchases big or small. Lombard 180 comes with loads of benefits including:
- 6 months Interest Free on Lombard 180 card purchases of $250 or more*
- Up to 55 days Interest Free on Lombard 180 card purchases less than $250*
- The power to borrow up to $30,000
- Easy online application with a quick response
- Access to longer Interest Free terms at various Lombard retailers
- 24/7 online access to your account
Apply now before you shop! Simply:
- Apply online – click on ‘APPLY NOW’ below
- Receive the decision via email
- If approved, you will receive a “welcome confirmation” email
- Then visit Cranbourne Mowers. Please ensure you take along the “welcome confirmation” email, and a form of identification e.g. your current driver’s licence, to complete your purchase.
Don't want to apply online? Not sure what you want? No problem. Drop into the store or give us a call and we'll help you get started.
*Credit approved applicants only; fees, terms and conditions apply including a $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date and subsequently on the anniversary of the account open date. Up to 55 days Interest Free is available on all Lombard 180 card purchases (excluding cash withdrawals), when you pay, by the payment due date, the amount identified in your statement as the ‘optional repayment to qualify for up to 55 days Interest Free on purchases’. 6 months Interest Free is available on all Lombard 180 card purchases of $250 or more made in one transaction. Interest, currently 22.99% p.a., is payable on balance outstanding after any Interest Free term. Credit provided by Lombard Finance Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415 (Lombard). Lombard® is a trademark of Lombard. Lombard is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited.